I’m a girl of 20 years old. I have lived all my life in a small town in Holland that has more cows and sheep than people.
I am like every other girl. I have dreams, hopes and fears. But there is something different about me that you can’t see right away.
I was born with a disability called Dyspraxia. This disability makes me different than other people. Like I can act like a child when someone talks about fairy tales, Disney or the TV show called Once Upon A Time, It makes me so happy that people who see me at that moment think that inside i’m between 3 to 5 years old. (But I’m am happy with it)
There so many other things that makes me different and a part of this blog is only about that, how it is to life with a disability many people have never heard of and think you are just exaggerating.
I made this blog to tell others about what it like to life with a disability and still life and want things like every other person.
Little Facts About Me:
- I hate black flowers.
- I Love Music.
- The Supernatural episode with Bloody Mary in it gives me nightmares.
- I hate the color yellow, except when it’s the color of a flower.
- I like making lists.
- My greatest fear are spiders. From the small ones at home to the big one in The Lord Of The Rings (I never watch that part) I fear them all.
- I like to sing, but I don’t like the sound of my voice on a recording.
- I Love romance. From holding a door open on a date to kissing under the Eiffel Tower. I Love it.
- I fear that because of my DCD I can never be in a relationship.
- Audrey Hepburn and Keira Knightley are my favorite actresses.
- My favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman.
- I love English books more than Dutch books.
- I love fairy tales.
- I am afraid of needles.
- I don’t like the smell of hospitals.
- I used to dance classic ballet.
- Eating before 8 in the morning makes me sick.
- I like Twilight FanFiction more than the original books.
- I hate my dentist.
- I’m anti-fur.